by Gary Ewer, from “The Essential Secrets of Songwriting” website:
Seems like everything costs you something these days. But here’s something that doesn’t cost you a penny, and and help make you a better songwriter.
The Songwriter’s Quick-Tips Newsletter is a monthly ezine that offers tips to help you write better songs. The kind of information you’ll get are the sorts of things that professional songwriters have been doing in their songs for decades. And you can have this understanding delivered to your email every month.
The newsletter is completely free. Here’s a sampling of articles from the most recent editions:
- WHAT ARE SOME GOOD WAYS (AND REASONS) TO CHANGE KEY?
- WHAT IS A MOTIVE?
- HOW TO MAKE A SONG MORE EXCITING.
- HOW TO WRITE A ONE-CHORD SONG.
- HOW TO SUBSTITUTE ONE CHORD FOR ANOTHER.
- WHAT KEY SHOULD YOUR NEW SONG BE IN?
- ADDING CHORDS TO YOUR MELODY.
- SETTING UP YOUR OWN PUBLISHING COMPANY.
If you’d like to start receiving your free copy of the Songwriter’s Quick-Tips Newsletter, simply click here. Rest assured that your email address is never given away, sold, or “rented.”